Cyclone system Microfiltration device
By adopting the cyclone system, recovery of fine sludge is ensured, and consumables cost items such as filters can be drastically reduced.
Unique developed resin mechanism parts reduce surface erosion damage by sludge and others.
Features of C-CAT-P
- For water-soluble cutting fluids, it is possible to remove sludge of 10 um at 90% or more, and possible to remove oily fluid at 80% or more.
Reduce the life of the fluid, reduce cleaning of the tank, and reduce the running cost. Improve machining accuracy and prevent machine sliding parts from failing.
- It is unnecessary to replace the filter due to the cyclone effect, there is no occurrence of industrial waste.
- There is no foaming caused by air entrainment.
- By using the sludge pot, the sludge is concentrated to the limit and the sludge is collected efficiently.
- It can be installed to the machine tools in use.
Features of C-JUGUAR
- Automated operations other than sludge removal accumulated in sludge tank, while enhancing the advantages of C-CAT, improved convenience.
- Once sludge caught by the supernatant discharge process is never returned to the original.
Sludge discharged from C-JAGUAR
Machine: Surface grinder Material: SK
Machine: Machining center Material: FC
Features of NAX-CS2
- Combining a gathering up conveyor that automatically discharges sludge while maintaining the advantages of C - JUGUAR, realized maintenance - free.
- Using a gather up conveyor greatly reduces the amount of moisture that is discharged together with sludge into the chip bucket.
Sludge discharged from NAX-CS conveyor
Machine: Centerless grinding machine Material: Aluminum
Machining machine: Machining center Material: FC